Monday, June 22, 2009

Finerly Here!


We have moved!
I have finely got this thing working.........well I hope so anyway!
This is my first post on my blog!
The photo for this card does not do it justice...... NOT the true colours, I used Always Artichoke as my base card and stamped it with Always Artichoke ink using sanded background stamp, then I put close to cocoa c/s thro my crimper, I cheated and photo copied the map onto whisper white c/s, The ute from loads of luv stamp set was stamped on cameo coral with stazon ink and the wheels are antique brass jumbo eyelets, the furniture is stamped on rose red c/s along with the base tag. The just moved is stamped in always artichoke and sponged around the edge! NOTE myself, Nutmeg (my dog) in the front and we put hubby in the back!
I have used a green galore brad to show were we now live!

No comments:

Post a Comment