Monday, June 22, 2009


I needed something to keep my cards in that I have on hand ready to use!
I did see this idea somewere BUT I am sorry I can not remember were or from whom!
I pulled apart an envolope and made the gusset to hole 6 cards each........ depending on brads used of course.
I made the holder to hold 4 card storage box's BUT have also made the pattern bigger so it can hold 6 or 8.
I used Bold Brights c/s in Green Galore, pixie Pink, Summer Sun from Earth Elements, Taken with Teal from Rich Regals, the box holder in done in Lovely Lilac. I used a Silver Hodgepodge on the front and used my label printer to right cards! I used Say it with Scallops stamp set and punched them using the Scallop Square punch. I also used Very Vanilla c/s and sponged the edges in contrasting colours. On each card holder I used VersaMark and stamped with Embrace life stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment