Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Going outside the square!


I have gone outside my comfort zone today and done something differant!
The scane doesn't do much for it!
I accually like the way it turned out!
I stamped the leaves from Lovely as a tree Stamp Set in Garden Green using my Stamp-a-ma-jig then stamped over the top of it with Versa-mark then embossed it with clear.
The same has been done for the other 2 leaves only 1 in Really Rust and the other in Close to Cocoa.I then spondged the edge of the Very Vanilla c/s with Old olive. I stamped the One of a Kind in Old olive and sponged the edge in Really rust.
The I matted the Very Vanilla with Really Rust c/s and cut the 4mm bigger! Then put on to Chocolate Chip c/s.The main card is Very Vanilla and stamped in Old Olive using the Sanded b/g stamp.
I then decided to use my blender pen and chalked the leaves to give them more colour. Giving it a real Autum feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment