Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Organic Grace Stamp set!


I used Kraft c/s for the base card, the front of the card is in Blush Blossom c/s. I used the Eyelet Punch down the opening of the card, I also used the same punch on a strip of Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the inside of the card after sponging the edges with Close to Cocoa.
I masked and stamped the leaves in Mellow Moss ink, the flowers are stamped on Very Vanilla c/s in Perfect Plum and the top centre flower is on dimensions to give it a lift.
The dragonfly is stamped on very Vanilla with Sahara Sand ink and I only stuck it down by the body and lifted the wings to give it a look of flying.
The Best Friends is from Garden Whimsy stamp set and was stamped in Pale Plum and sponged with Mellow Moss.
A VERY soft and beautiful card for a gorgeous friend!
SORRY for the side shot AGAIN, I am trying to work my phone out so I don't have to print my pic's every time I want to up-load them!

No comments:

Post a Comment